Sunday, August 15, 2010

Brews on 7th, Sandy, UT

Brews on 7th is actually a drive-thru coffee shop, but their menu sounded really diverse and creative so about 2 saturdays ago in the afternoon I decided to try it. It did take a little longer to get my latte because while there is a window on each side of the building, making two drive-up windows total, the order is taken and then made one order at a time. I got a Taste of Italy, blended, 16 oz., $4. I also noted that prices on the menu are rounded and include tax- so no pennies in your change back.

CAFE REVIEW:

Cleanliness: Appeared fine to me. Hard to really get a good look though as I did not spend as much time here as I normally would at a coffee shop.

Service: Great. Staff was friendly. Judging by their Facebook page they hire cute girls in their 20's who appear to have fun working there and are probably great with their customers.

Atmosphere: Typical drive-thru. Located in the parking lot of The Aquarium, nice area of town. There were two or three tables set up nearby, one of which had an umbrella over it. The temperature was about 89 degrees and the covered table already had two women sitting at it, so I elected not to sit in the sun.

Would I recommend: Yes, great for a stop on your way to work or in the morning before visiting The Aquarium. I enjoyed my drink, it was prepared correctly.

Hours: M-F 5:30 am-4:30 pm, Sat 6:30 am-5:00 pm, and Sun 7:30 am-5:00 pm

Brews on 7th
715 East 10600 South
Sandy, UT

Espresso drinks. Italian Sodas. Smoothies. Juices. Energy Drinks.

Reference: www.facebook.com/pages/Sandy-UT/BREWS-ON-7TH/183038899487

No comments:

Post a Comment