Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Introduction

First I would like to thank-you for taking the time to visit my new blog!

As you can see from the title, I will now be known on this blog as Daisy, the Coffee Princes. Daisy because it is my favorite flower and always makes me a little happier when I see one. Coffee because this will be the focus of the blog, more specifically coffee shops. And Princess because I can be dramatic, self centered, and like to think that I will never grow old (at least not by heart nor attitude). Oh, and my favorite color is pink.

So onto the purpose of this blog. One of my favorite things to do to relax and get away from the crazy and hectic world of life is to visit a coffee shop. I must forewarn that until now I have been an avid Starbucks visitor. But I hope to expand my horizon and yours by venturing to many different coffee shops in the Salt Lake Valley.

My goal is to visit at a minimum, one new coffee shop per week. I will always go inside to order my coffee and when possible, I will enjoy my coffee and snack at the cafe to allow more time to observe. I am also an avid reader and usually visit coffee shops alone, so I will also share what I am currently reading and a brief review of what I think of that book.

No comments:

Post a Comment